ALMA BOOKS COMPETITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering any competition with Alma Books or Alma Classics, you agree to the following:
– Entries must not contain offensive, obscene, defamatory or other unsuitable material.
– An adult will be required to approve the entry and agree to the Terms and Conditions. The adult must provide their own contact details (not the child’s).
– Only one entry per person may be submitted. Entries must be written by one person only. Joint entries will not be considered.
– The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– By submitting, the entrant hereby agrees that Alma Books Ltd may make any and all entries available on their website for a period of 12 months from the closing date of this competition.
– Unless stated otherwise, competitions are open to UK residents only. If a non-UK resident wins a competition despite this residency stipulation, Alma Books Ltd may choose to pick another winner, or to request the non-UK winner covers the postage and packaging costs of their prize.
– By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to having their name on the website.
– Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party.
– By providing Alma Books Ltd with a personal email address you consent to Alma Books Ltd and any third party involved with the competition adding you to their email database with news and updates.